Route 2 Capital Partners is hiring a Senior Investment Analyst to evaluate new investment opportunities and monitor existing portfolio investments. This is an ideal role for someone with one to three years of banking or consulting experience who wants to break into principal investing. This role is also an ideal opportunity for someone with prior junior capital experience seeking to elevate their skillset by working in all phases of the investment process within a small deal team.
A bit about the Senior Investment Analyst:
- 1 – 3 years of post-undergraduate banking or consulting experience; principal investing in corporate finance or private equity a plus; Bachelor’s degree with a strong track record of academic and personal achievement
- A highly motivated critical thinker with financial modeling proficiency and strong credit, analytical and communication skills with the ability to work both independently and on small, dedicated teams
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong time-management skills, personal accountability, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple tasks concurrently
- Specific new deal responsibilities include performing industry analyses, financial modeling, and comparable credit analyses, as well as preparing discussion materials and investment memorandums
- Specific portfolio responsibilities include analyzing monthly financial statement packages, maintaining up-to-date tracking and covenant compliance models, and providing continued due diligence and support to the team
If this role would fit you or some one you know, please send a note and resume to [email protected].
About Route 2 Capital Partners
R2CP is a private investment firm providing flexible junior capital solutions to lower middle market companies, primarily in the southern U.S. The firm’s partners possess over 100 years of combined investment, transactional and operational experience. R2CP seeks to invest in established companies with minimum annual revenues and EBITDA of $10 million and $2 million, respectively, that generate predictable and profitable cash flows. R2CP’s investment proceeds will be used to execute growth and expansion plans, support business recapitalizations and facilitate management buyouts. For more information, visit www.route2capital.com.