We recognize and respect the privacy expectations in the investment vehicles of R2CP. The following describes the kinds of personal information we collect about our individual investors and users of this website (www.route2capital.com) and the circumstances in which that information may be disclosed to affiliated and non-affiliated third parties. All personal information, whether relating to current or former investors or website users, is subject to our Privacy Policies and Procedures, which are described in this notice. We process investors’ personal information for the purpose of providing the services set forth in the subscription documents and other agreements between the investors and R2CP and/or its affiliates.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect personal information about investors and website users from the following sources:
- Subscription Documents, Investor Questionnaires and other forms, which may include an investor’s name, address, Social Security number and other personally identifiable financial information.
- Account History, including information about an investor’s capital account, such as capital contributions, profit and loss allocations and distributions and withdrawals with us and our affiliates.
- Transactions with us and our affiliates, including information we receive and maintain relating to securities transactions with and through us and our affiliates.
- Correspondence, written, telephonic or electronic, between a website user or an investor and us or any of our affiliates or with third party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with our investors and website users (“Service Providers”).
- Website cookies and analytics tools, which may include technical information such as the type of device used to access our website, or browser information, device identifier, IP address or operating system type. We may also collect cookie and analytics information to help us understand how website users interact with our website.
In addition to the sources listed above, we may also collect information about an investor from the investor’s website(s) and from other public sources.
Use of Personal Information
We may use personal information about investors and website users in the following ways:
- To provide and improve our services and administer our business operations.
- To communicate with website users and investors, including by answering questions and providing updates about our services.
- To determine investors’ eligibility for our services.
- For security purposes, including to protect our company, our investors and our website users or to investigate a potential fraud.
- As authorized by an investor or website user, or as required or permitted by applicable law.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information about investors in the following ways:
- As Authorized – if an investor requests or authorizes disclosure of the information.
- As Required by Law – to cooperate, for example, with regulators or law enforcement authorities.
- With our Service Providers – to enable our Service Providers to help us run our business.
- For Marketing Purposes – including, with respect to website user information, companies that provide cookie, pixeling, online advertising and retargeting services.
- As Permitted By Law – for example, sharing information with companies that maintain, process or service customer accounts of financial products and services or who effect, administer or enforce customer transactions is permitted. Among other activities, we may share information with persons acting in a representative or fiduciary capacity on an investor’s behalf. We may share with investors and potential investors in R2CP investment vehicles the names of investors (both company names and individuals as appropriate) and the amounts they have invested. In addition, we may share information to the extent reasonably necessary to prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions or liability.
Access to Information
We have implemented controls designed to restrict access to personal information about investors and website users that we maintain on our information technology systems and in our facilities to those with a need to know, including, but not limited to, our employees and our agents or Service Providers who need to know the information to enable us to provide services to investors and website users. Investors may review the personal information we maintain about them by contacting us directly at the email address first set forth on this website.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to guard investors’ and website users’ personal information.
We cannot promise that the use of our website will be completely safe. We encourage website users and investors to use caution when using the Internet. A username and password are needed to access certain areas of our website. It is your responsibility of the individual who is assigned the username and password to protect such username and password.
Personal information is stored for as long as is necessary to perform R2CP’s obligations under the subscription documents or as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information collected, including personal information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
Choices Regarding Personal Information
Investors and website users have certain choices about how we use their personal information. Certain choices are browser- and device-specific.
- Marketing Communications: Investors and website users can opt out of receiving our marketing communications. Note that we will still send transactional messages. Follow the instructions contained in the communication to opt out of receiving our marketing communications.
- Cookies: Browsers to control cookies to require affirmative acceptance for new cookies, automatically reject cookies and/or delete or disable existing cookies. How this is accomplished depends on the type of cookie and the browser that are in use. For more information on how to control browser cookies, click here. If information about a specific browser is not available through this page, website users can search their browsers for instructions about how to opt-out of cookie collection.
- Flash Cookies: Website users may need to take an additional action to manage flash cookies, which is described in more detail here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through browser settings.
- Email Tools: Email settings can be adjusted to block the automatic download of images in email messages, as such images may contain technologies that help us understand how website users and investors interact with the message.
Note that deleting or blocking cookies may impact a website user’s experience on our website, as some features may not be available. Certain options that a website user selects are browser- and device-specific.
Our Do Not Track Policy:
Children under 18
Storage of Personal Information
Personal Information we maintain may be stored in or outside of the United States. Investors and website users who live outside of the United States understand and agree that we may transfer their personal information to the United States.
This website is intended for use in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protections as other countries.
About Route 2 Capital Partners
R2CP is a private investment firm providing flexible junior capital solutions to lower middle market companies, primarily in the southern U.S. The firm’s partners possess over 100 years of combined investment, transactional, and operational experience. R2CP seeks to invest in established companies with minimum annual revenues and EBITDA of $10 million and $2 million, respectively, that generate predictable and profitable cash flows. R2CP’s investment proceeds will be used to execute growth and expansion plans, support business recapitalizations, and facilitate management buyouts. R2CP reviews opportunities in niche manufacturing, business and healthcare services, and specialty distribution. For more information, visit www.route2capital.com.